re:Whistling Noise?

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 08:35:51 EST

Dane wrote:
>Hey guys,

Once again, another pondering question about my Dak. Ive noticed
that when I
start the engine cold and quickly go WOT or slowly rev, I hear a
"wind
whistling" sound......this of course ends when the engine starts
eventually warm.

I'm guessing this is normal, but I'd like to know what is truely
all behind
it :)

- -Dane

Dane,
that's pretty normal for our Daks. If you're running an FIPK or similar
setup, it's even more noticeable. No worries!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto