Re: July BBQ---> What to do...

From: Ed McCarrick (edmccarrick@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 08:37:53 EST

> > Thursday night (always late it seems) and just
> come up Friday night?
> > (probably late again)
> >
> > I even thought about driving up VERY early
> Saturday, but i might not be
> > awake enough to do the fabulous barbequin that
> needs to be done for the
> > hungry masses. hehe

I don't think anybody will miss the snoring, but the
great chef will be missed :-) Just as long as you are
planning on being there. It will not be the same
without ya.

> ALmost top posted a reply - I'm being careful :-)
>
> Hmm well DooD - I dunno - you get a chance to do
> some "sight seeing" and
> report back to us - - thats worthy of missing a day
> at the BBQ I think.
> If you don't feel like manning the grill this
> year - I wouldn't mind
> doing the honors. I've been perfecting my perfect
> burger formula and
> cooking methods. I could even name it in your
> "honoure"!
>
> .... "The Blasta' Burger"!

I think I have only had one "Blasta Burger" because I
always show up to late and with a empty bag from
McDonalds :-)

> Oh by the way Ed? I'm planing on bringing more
> Green Slime. heheh

MMMMM, more green slime :-) just as long as it is not
"Green Burning Slime" (inside joke)

Ed