RE: RE: RE: CRAZY GAS PRICES

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 13:27:01 EST

Gabe, you are right. Right now for any Dodge truck and thirst for more
gasoline than other anemic performing trucks, Venezuela is the second
largest oil dependency and we are now paying for it.

SEND THE TROOPS IN.....LOL

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".