Re: July BBQ---> What to do...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 16:05:48 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:

>> I am a bit concerned - normally the Adam Blaster's energy is spread
>> over 2+ days - now its going to be compressed into 1?
>

>> -Jon-
>

> Well, there are 2 possibilities here:
>
> #1 I'm going to be a little jet-lagged, and very tired from the 5-hour
> drive (especially if Norah wakes me up at 7:30 am which she seems to
> enjoy far too much) and i will be sluggish for the Saturday fun.

This is inacceptable and totally wrong - we must have another solution!!
  No sluggish blasters allowed!!

> OR
>
> #2 I will definitely be sleep deprived, but will over compensate with
> large quantities of your caffeiene-loaded Mountain Dew, and be bouncing
> off the walls of your garage Jon.
> Jason can attest to the affect that drink has on me from last year when
> i had to hitch a ride home with him, and didn't stop talking for 3
> hours. :)
>
> But either way, i will definitely try to present myself full of energy
> for your amusement Jon. hahahaha
> Or maybe for your terror??? hmmmm......

Dew is a very good solution. If my buddy can get permission from his
woman to break free for the weekend... and he comes with me - well there
will be plenty of caffine loaded American Mountain Dew for you Adam and
  everyone else... count on a few cases. (the guy drinks this stuff
like water!)

He hasn't been wheelin since he left Utah a while back and has been very
interested in the DML - I've been showing him the vids heh. He wants to
buy a Dakota but can't afford it for a while - they just had a baby.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/