Re: CRAZY GAS PRICES

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 16:11:12 EST

SEMIHEMI01@aol.com wrote:
> I bought gas yesterday for $158.9 for 93 octane, I saw it at an Exxon next
> door for 1.63.9 and this morning I saw it on the other side of town for
> $177.9 at an Exxon. What the hell, it's still the same price on my side of
> town. Do these people think people will pay that just for convenience. Two
> blocks away it was 1.67.9 at another Exxon. Called the manager at my sta. and
> he said there's no pending raise in price that he knows of.
> "Sir Bill"

Gas back in Chicago is running about 1.75 to 1.80 for regular grade -
its a bit better here in Wisconsin - I think I filled up woth mid grade
for about 1.66 or something like that.
Back in Chicago - the gast stations closest to the expressway on/off
ramps were always the highest. THey know fold getting on or off the
roads need gas - and jack the numbers higher for greed - pure and
simple. But gas in Chicago has been high for quite some time already.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/