Re: Condensor PN and mounting front bumper

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 19:23:01 EST

> Ok, 2 things.
>
> 1st, the condensor I got off ebay appears to be the wrong condensor.
Where
> can I find out what this one goes to, and the one I need? This one is
Mopar
> PN (think this is the PN) 55055 866AC.. There's also a 83403 3000
>
> Now, I also got the chrome part of my front bumper. I went to mount it,
and
> just as I thought, the passenger side is low a little bit, but the bigger
> problem is, if the driver side bolts are lined up, the holes on the
mounting
> bracket are about 1" off.. Is there a way to adjust the mounting
> bracket??? I couldn't see a way. The bracket itself looks like it's ok,
> but it does look like it's slightly off from the driver side one (I
actually
> think the driver side is off a little bit too)..
> Remember, this is all due to me putting the truck in a ditch a few weeks
> ago. This is the last piece to the puzzle... Have already been driving
it
> a little bit without the front bumper :-)
>

> Ken Allgood

Hmmmmm... Guess no one has any clue here??? not even a hint of where to
look??? :(

On the front bumper, I did find out that the mounting brackets on the
replacement bumper are both welded about 1/2" in to close to the middle
(replacement bumper they weld the mounting brackets on the bumper instead of
using the torq screws on the OEM one)... *sigh*

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L