Re: Re: Re: Re: CRAZY GAS PRICES

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 00:39:14 EST

At 11:49 PM 2/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Chevron is a ripp off-- you're a fool to buy gas from them clowns... I
>hit a 76 station tonight-- $1.899 for 91-- less than 100 feet away, the
>Chevron was charging-- $2.01 for 91 octane... Screw that.
>
>All the fuel in San Diego comes down the same pipeline from LA-- goes to
>the same tanks...
>
>They can take their techro-blah blah and stick it.

Up here (Sonoma County), Chevron, Shell and 76 are all within a few cents
of each other in the same areas. I go to the Chevron just because it's on
a more convenient side of the street, since the prices are all about the
same :) Pretty much all of the gas is the same, but I always try to avoid
the really cheap places. Don't even get me started about Costco's gas.

-Bill

--
Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com>
'00 Dakota CC SLT 4x4