Calendar - Still Wrong

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 22:18:32 EST

  Well, I got my replacement calendar today. It was shipped 2nd day UPS
like everyone elses. I took it out only to find that it is an identical
copy of the original (wrong) one I got to begin with! Can you believe that?
  Same order of pictures including the unidentified red truck in November.
  I've contacted CafePress about the mix up again. I even offered to take a
picture of both calendars side by side including the invoices so that it
doesn't look like I'm trying to get free calendars. All I want is a correct
copy. I just want what I paid for in the beginning.
  It seems that they have been more than willing to help so far, so I think
they'll correct the situation. It's almost funny at this point. I'll let
everyone know how things turn out.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6