RE: Tire suggestions

From: Ned Buckmaster (Ned@Buckmaster.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 22:27:13 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 5:46 PM
To: dakota-truck-digest@twistedbits.net
Subject: DML Digest V5 #787

DML Digest Monday, February 3 2003 Volume 05 : Number 787

The subjects discussed in this digest are:
==========
Re: DML: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)
DML: Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas
Re: DML: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)
DML: Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas
DML: Pic Of The "New" Jeep Posted
DML: Re: Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas
DML: Re: Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas
DML: Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)
Re: DML: Re: Re: Request for photos of Silver Dakotas
DML: RE: No it is not a Dodge - but...
DML: Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)
DML: Aux Fan Question
DML: Engine Weight
Re: DML: Re: Re: Re: Re: GEN II ground force 2-3" Lowering Kit
Re: DML: Air Filter
DML: Re: Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)
I've had the Pirelli Scorpions on my '00 Dakota Sport CC 4.7l for a year
now, and I'm very happy with them. Better traction on dry, and MUCH better
traction on wet and snow - no comparison to the stock Goodyears. A little
noiser, but well worth it. I got them from Discount Tire for ~&100 each
delivered. After 12k miles they still have plenty of tread left, but it
doesn't really matter. I wish I'd put them on at 10 miles...

Ned Buckmaster