Extended warranties anyone???

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 00:36:28 EST

    Hello,

 Looks like I'm getting that '02 Dak monday, haven't been able to get the
engine yet for my '97 and I can't wait...

 They made me an even better deal, however there are no financing "deals" on
the leftovers like on the '03's... still a steal though!

 Anywho, they want too much to extend the warranty to 7/100K considering it
starets out with 7/70...

 I recall some of you talking about 3rd party extended's that can be
purchased, can someone point me twards a good low cost one to get me covered
to 100K?

I know the dealer makes 50% of the extended's and I don't blame them for
wanting to make a buck but....

they want $300 for a under the rail liner too! Last one I paid $99 for in
'97... so I'll be looking for a aftermarket liner also...

I'm still fixing my '97, as soon as I can close the deal with Tom for his
engine and get it up here!

Thanks loads!

Tony.