Re: was: wish him luck/Home resting

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 00:08:33 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 04:22:37 Norah Bleazard wrote:
>

>> I'm sure as soon as he's up and around... he'll be here
>> posting.
>

> Yep, I finally managed to drag myself out of bed for a few minutes.
> Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes. I know this is a relatively
> minor procedure, but it's still pretty uncomfortable.
>
> I'd be remiss if I didn't publicly thank Norah for the way she's taken
> over all the "physical labor" type chores around the house, in addition
> to attending to my every need. It's been pretty tough on her with her
> bad back, but she's been a real life saver for me.

Good to see you are up and about (at least a little bit) Jason - - it
may sound like a minor operation but I've heard that it can be one of
the most unpleasent. I've had strep more times in my life than I care
to remember but thankfully its never become bad enough that I'd have to
have surgery.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/