Re: springs wanted for gen2 truck.

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 11:10:51 EST

I put an extra leafs on my 2002 CC 4x4. It sits up higher by about 2 inches
(with no load) it rides actually somewhat better ...corners a little
better...load capacity increases by about 500-800 lbs according to the place
that installed them(Norther Spring in MtClemens MI)

Gary Bower
gwbower@hotmail.com

..On 2/9/03 10:05 AM, in article F109uAhdRL2AfHm2Tey00004d7c@hotmail.com,