DML:Starting problems

From: Robert Pruyne (b74ubba@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 19:20:03 EST

I have a friend with some troubles with her car, she has asked me for some
advice, I figured although it's not a Dak, I would ask you all here.

In the morn she goes out and her car starts fine everytime. She will drive a
block, get out and shut off the car for 5 min (to get a coffee), when she
gets back in the car won't do anything, not even turn over. then she'll wait
5 minutes and the car starts fine. then it'll start fine for the rest of the
day. Any ideas?? Thanks
Bubba