2004 Dodge Durango and Neon SRT-4 for LA area dealers

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 10:01:44 EST

Update to the Dodge Durango, I had noticed in the concept (which is slightly
disguised production model), it had a onboard GPS, Navigation unit, 10
speaker system, 7-inch DVD entertainment system with wireless headphones and
rear radio.

I had asked my friend what is up with the interior system for production.

His reply, I was in LA going over the four 2004 production vehicles, one is
the Neon SRT-4 (I asked when he will be getting one for test drive), the
other Durango. He replied that the Durango concept and production are almost
identical in style. For those who want a cool looking SUV get the SRT model
that coming right behind the introduction.

With the Neon, the only thing that resembled the Neon was the sheet metal
according to him. Damn....now that is going to be exciting to test drive.

The interior entertainment system and some, will make it to production for
the consumer. Now that is so cool. I need a DVD system for my next Dakota
vice using s CF-28 Panasonic laptop.
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".