Re: Southern Cali Rains and idiot drivers

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 10:03:10 EST

<snip> I should jammed the
brakes and show what happens to Hondas mixing with Dodges.

Since it barely rains in this part of the state, there is nothing but
greasy
roads, hydro-plain effect on the freeways, and morons driving over 80 MPH.
@@!*#@*#(@&$*&@$

Steve, is this self descriptive?

(ducking and running for cover)

Seriously, we have the same problem in my state. We get more than 10 flakes
of snow together at one time and all the old folks get out in their land
yachts, forget how to drive, and go to the store at 10 MPH to totally clean
out the shelves of fresh bread, milk, etc. God forbid we get an inch or so,
just about everything shuts down. Everything except the auto assembly
plants, most of the employees worked in Michigan at one time or another and
so they know how to drive in inclement weather.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE

7 + Inches of snow this week and counting