Re: RE: Again, speaking of idiot drivers..

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 13:56:23 EST

Basically same applies here too... but the other one in Illinois that left
the scene of an accident is the one at fault... whether they were involved
or not..they guy behind my wife is actually at fualt for the damage caused
to my wifes car.

I guess I hit send a little to soon... no, noone was hurt, only plastic and
metal.

Is the fact that the stupid Illinois State Trooper wrote it up as a no fault
when he is clearly to close to have stopped.

I won't let this one fall, I'm waiting ona call back from the ISP HQ so I
can register my complaint and at least get his accidnet investigation
procedure reviewed etc...

We'll see how it goes.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  2:09pm up 36 days, 19:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/