Re: 45rfe filter source

From: Shadetreenut (shadetreenut@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 19:51:54 EST

Here is a link to the filters for the 45rfe on the site that I got all of
the parts that I needed for my tranny rebuild.
http://www.bulkpart.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store
_Code=MDITP&Category_Code=45RFEf

and here is the link to the main site. http://www.bulkpart.com

They have the Transgo shift kit for the A500/A518 (TFOD-HD2) for $81
http://www.bulkpart.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store
_Code=MDITP&Category_Code=500sk