Re: Re: Upgrades: M1 intake and/or headers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 10:11:35 EST

I'm hoping to shave a second or more off my times when its ready again :)
I'll be doing some machine work what replacing parts of the engine :) but
yea... the ol 44RE couldnt handle the 400RWTQ I was making again... so,
we're gonna switch to a 46RE...

Tim Berry - Chesapeake, VA
97 CC 360 Auto 4300lbs
best ET to date: 13.03@103.76

> Yeah. Piggy-backing the hypertech on the Mopar felt pretty good. Think
it gave me most of the benefits of the hypertech, and the Mopar helped bring
it down some, cause it did not ping much when towing with both of them
hooked up.
> How's that 360 doing now Tim? Break anything new recently? :-) Heard
you say you broke something a month or so ago..... :(