Re: 4.7 vs 3.9 gas consumption?

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 02:36:10 EST

Could it be how you drive it?

The 4.7 can be very efficent if you're nice to it. And it's very
ineffecnt if your not. I'm getting ~19mpg in mine now. I think the
EMPG was very close on the window stickers too.

Your baseing it on km/tank? That would vary on how low you run your
tank or it's possible you don't have the same size tanks.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota