RE: Re: Re: Swapping tires at the dealer?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 11:50:52 EST

Ok, OK, here we see the difference between theory and practice. Neil is absolutely correct that that is the actual definition of static balancing. However, if you take your tires to a shop and say you want your tires static balanced, what they actually do is move all of the weights to where you cannot see them on the inside or on the inside lip.

>>> neil624b@rochester.rr.com 02/13/03 07:44AM >>>