Re: RE: 4.7 vs 3.9 gas consumption?

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 15:13:12 EST

I get 24 mpg @ 57-60 mph on 89 octane,if running
61-65,i get 22,and 66-71 i squeak out 20.If i'm not in
a rush,i run 60.The 3.9 is plenty for me,since it
tweaked higher.

If you guys wanna run 70,75,& 80 thats fine.If you are
from California,and drive 70-80 in the rain,thats just
plain stupid(and ignorant).

I'll be heading east on I-105 out to Cajon Pass
tomorrow.I dont plan on driving like an arrogant
ass...
--- "Sevrence, Sean (S.J.)" <ssevrenc@visteon.com>

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"