RE: Re: Help, Dad Needs "Convincing" To Go Dodge!!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:49:08 EST

Have him come on line at www.moparchat.com. There is a forum under RAM
tech, that someone has answered with many e-mails giving description on the
Chevy, Ford, and the new Cummins Dodge HO.

However, according to one Ram Cummins HO buyer, you could not tell the
difference when the person is more than twenty feet away from the truck vice
the older models.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".