RE: RE: Re: RE: 2004 Dodge SRT-10 Ram is now up officially baby...

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:48:15 EST

I think the inlet of the scoop sits too far back to be made to link up
with the intake on the front of the runner. Either way I can live with
that. IT could be an excuse to get the intake with the 10 individual
TB's form mopar performance and redesign a new top piece to hook up.
Hmmmmmm

Jeff Durling