RE: Help, Dad Needs "Convincing" To Go Dodge!!

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 22:19:05 EST

 Tell him to go listen to the new cummins. I was
setting near one at a red light the other day and I
had to roll my window down to see if it was a diesel,
and even then I couldn't tell until the guy pulled
off. These things are unbelievably quiet.
Just my .02

Very true and lots more powerful than previous models too!Also Cummins is
the fuel economy champ.

The Navistar diesel that Ferd uses has a lot of injector pump problems and
the GM diesels were not much good either. I hear the new GM Duramax diesel
is lots better but that is probably because GM has nothing to do with its
design or manufacturing, It is designed and built by Isuzu Japan.