Re: Dead Truck (No fire)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 14:20:38 EST

  The idea has already been posted a day or two ago, but I'll mention it
again in case you missed it. Try holding the gas pedal all the way to the
floor and crank the engine a few seconds at the same time. If your truck
has somehow been flooded, this will allow it to start. I have personal
experience with this. :) It worked on mine after I had the same
experiences. I changed plugs, wires, coil, cap, rotor, cam
sensor....nothing helped it. Tryed the pedal to the floor idea on a wild
guess and it worked. It's worth trying.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
PS. I still don't know what cased the problem. :(