F/S: GTS Pro-beam headlight covers

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 04:41:46 EST

I have a set of used GTS Pro-beam headlight covers, you can see them on GTS's
site www.gtstyling.com. They are carbon-fider look with three clear circles,
they are just light covers. They go on with no drilling or screws or tape,
they just snap into place. Though I used some wire to secure them better in
place, I was afraid they would be stolen (you could not see it). They are in
near perfect condition, I just don't want them anymore. I paid $69 but will
sell them for $30 plus shipping, they weigh almost nothing. thanks
Aaron