Re: Re: Reflexxion Cowl Hood Question?

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 08:33:51 EST

Thanks for the photo's Tony, I'll store them on my hard drive for future
use.

Not sure if this design will work on my Powerdyne Supercharged v6, but it'll
definitly work on my 2WD
project I'll be starting next year!!

OK' by the way.........nice burnout picture in "TRUCK'N" that was taken of
your R/T!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com