Re: Stuck at home in a snow storm

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 16:49:57 EST

That's why my Dak likes it down here in St. Croix, VI.

-- --Patrick Delgado
2000 Dakota RC 5.9 R/T; 9 psi Powerdyne w/ 7-rib pulley, Gatorback belt, F&B
stage I TB, TV cable adj., Homebrewed K&N 0920 behind foglight, MAP boost
bypass, IAT relocation, MSDBTM, MSD 8.5 superconductors, 3923's, MP
computer, NO CAT, katbox, full Hotchkis kit, Bilsteins, 275/50 nittos and
305/45 BFG's, powerslots/QS pads, Jason cap. In possession but not in
position; Belly pan plate and traction bars.