Re: Re: RE: RE: Re: Stuck at home in a snow storm

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 19:58:56 EST

Hey, DML!

   Well, now WE'RE gettin hammered with the tail-end of white stuff that all
you Mid-Atlantic peeps got yesterday.
Got about 6" on the ground so far & prolly gonna get another FOOT!
Shheeeeshhh....my roof's gonna cave in!
The DAKSY likes it, tho! Even with the 32 X 11.50 BFGs, she walks right thru
the stuff. A little side-to-side action at 45-50, but not real bad...(just
enough to cause some "shrinkage", LOL!)
Blew the doors off an R/T at a redlight, too... heheh...his 5.9 fishtailed
his FR hiney all over the place & the DAKSY CHARGED away from him. Ok, so he
woulda KILLED me on dry pavement, I knew that & so did he, but he gave me a
thumbs up at the next light, about 4 miles later. I could see him peering at
the DML sticker, too, so maybe we'll hear from him.
Also, we got our replacement DML calendars from Cafe Press & they're the
corrected versions. Now I gotta find out what to do with the 5 incorrect
ones...Hmmm...party favors? Maybe I'll just hand em out to the first 5 DAK
drivers I come across...
Layta,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(in the Great White NorthEast)