Re: Tonneau covers - lift or not?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 17:54:43 EST

In a message dated 2/17/2003 4:28:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
andylevy@yahoo.com writes:

<<<I think I'm going to go with a soft tonneau on the QC. Is there a big
advantage to getting the ones that lift with hydralics, or is not worth
the extra cost over the regular style? About all I can see is I'd be
able to "open" the cover without having to remove it, which is a pain in
the winter.>>>

YES!!! I've had both and it is absolutely worthwhile. It makes access to the
bed a lot easier and it is so worth it during the winter. I've got an Extang
soft hatch style myself and I had a Sportmaster on my Ram.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD