Re: RE: 2003 Chicago Auto Show - Totally disappoined

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 10:47:15 EST

I have noticed that DC loves to do that. Here in Cleveland last year you
couldn't even get next too a Ram or Liberty and they were going on sale 6
months later. They just want to try and hook you. I feel the same way you
do though, how can you order one or even get an opinion of the vehicle if
they don't even let you in it or get any info out. A merger of equals eh?
Yeah right.

At 06:12 AM 2/18/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I am very disappointed with DC in their showing of concepts, soon-to-be
>productions, and not revealing the price for the SRT-10 at the Chicago Auto
>Show. How in the @#**@ can I order the @#(*(@# truck, when the dealer is
>waiting also for the pricing. Does anyone work for DC on this forum?
>
>--------------------------------------
>Steven St.Laurent
>C4I System Engineer
>Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
>MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
>Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
>"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport
DML Profile: