RE: [DML] MIDWEST meet, rev.2

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 13:31:09 EST

..hence the reason I am bringing this up now... does anybody have any suggestions about when would be a good [or bad] time?
  I am thinking of maybe doing two - one for the 4wd crowd to badlands, and one General purpose Either here in Springfield or maybe St Louis. I don't have any dates or times in mind. The only other thing I can offer is that I am on the board of directors at a private club in Springfield, that has a clubhouse, fire-pit, shooting range, fishing and camping areas if there is interest there for that [as opposed to going to a city park] Otherwise I am open to suggestions.

>>> "Battles, Josh" <JBattles@bankfinancial.com> 02/18/03 11:55AM >>>
...When are you shooting for Barry? .... Josh