Re: RE: [DML] MIDWEST meet, rev.2

From: KatzkinLeather@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 17:29:25 EST

Im here in the St. Louis Area, just 4 miles from Gateway Raceway. We have a nitrous filling station, and I can make arrangements for anyone who wants to dyno, I can also see what days we can get into the track for some 1/4 mile fun.. If you guys need any help planning this just let me know..

Jonas Janek
Owner Elite Customs (aka Premier Automotive)
2165 Benton St.
Granite City, IL 62040
2003 HEMI Ram 4x2 QC Bright Silver
2000 4.7 EHO on Juice Dakota 4x2 Flame Red
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
73 Charger Dodge Charger 340 on Juice Black