Re: RE: [DML] MIDWEST meet, rev.2

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 20:37:07 EST

As for dates, I think weekend of the 19th & 20th of April(VACATION Plug!!)
be good(as for attica, they have a special event on the weekend of the 10th,
11th and 12th that will run around $70/head to my understanding, could be
wrong). However any weekends between march 22nd and may 4 be good for me..
after that I go back to working weekends on my swing shift

I like the Attica deal, as if I were to go to a strip with my truck it would
be boring, even though mines just a stock 4x4, I would rather be stuck at
Attica then watching everyone else zippin down the track..

I'm sure others with 2wds would feel exactly opposite about going to Attica
in place of the track, be boring for them riding, watching us climb hills
and through some mud...

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
 10:10am up 44 days, 15:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/