Re: Squeaking probs... Help!

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 21:11:08 EST

I have yet to delve into mine, 95 CC 3.9mag auto, but am too having a very
noisey front end(engine wise)

I am leading myself to believe that my power steering unit has gone by the
way side... but will investigate some on my next set of days off.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  4:10am up 46 days, 9:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/