Re: GenII front end pop???

From: Bill Day (billday@joink.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 21:13:24 EST

Matt, This sounds like my exact problem(now cured)

Check the rear drums(Midas usually does a brake inspect for free or some
place might) and see if your shoes are worn or whether your drums are
oversized from wear. Autozone had them for aroun $45/ea. I replaced mine
as they were not salvageable and put new shoes on. adjust the shoes to
where they grabbed an no more pop/clunk.

HTH

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  4:10am up 46 days, 9:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://linux-sxs.org/