GenII front end pop???

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 16:12:31 EST

OK, I am completely confused. I have a front end pop/clunk when I
initialize braking, and if I release the brake while still rolling at
around 5-10 MPH. I couldn't find what was causing it, and two shops
couldn't find anything wrong with the truck. It did go away when it was
bitterly cold here in Minnesota, but it's come back with this beautiful
45 degree weather. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks!!

Matthew Intihar

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com