National Dodge Meet

From: Chris Lambert (chris@dakotausa.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 08:21:35 EST

We at Dakota USA are planing to have a national meet at the end of the
summer. We would like to have one hell of an event. Our thought are to have
a National all Dodge meet instead of just Dakotas alone. We also thought
about making it Dakota USA Dodge Nationals -- Old School Mopars meet Modern
Age Muscle and the dates we thought about were August 30th - September 1st
2003 and having the show at the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center, Louisville KY
we are also trying to find a place to hold some racing and also look into a
place that the 4X4 guys could have some fun. As of right now we are trying
to see how many people would attend we will be contacting the Ram boards,
Durango, R/T, Viper and classic mopars we might even let the neons if they
bring some SRT-4s to show off. So let me know if you would make it. Just
send me an email at nationalmeet@dakotausa.com and include you name vehicle
and location and any ideas you might have. Please mane National Meet the
subject

Chris Lambert