RE: National Dodge Meet

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 08:59:55 EST

Hey Chris, check this out as it includes Daks and Rams, late model
Mopars.....
http://www.chryslerclassic.com/news.html#neoclassic
------------------------------
This coming August 16th will be the debut of the Howell Automotive Chrysler
Neo-Classic Sport Compact and Truck Fest at National Trail Raceway! The
event will be open to all Chrysler and Mitsubishi front wheel drive and late
model cars and trucks and will feature a manufacturers midway, autocross,
drag racing, superstar DJs, BMX exhibitions and much more. Special car show
classes will be included for Dakotas, Eclipses, Jeeps, Neons, Prowlers, PT
Cruisers, Ram trucks, Shelbys, Strati, Vipers, and others. Along with
Bracket 1, Bracket 2 and Truck drag racing classes, Howell Automotive will
sponsor the Neon Challenge and the Neon Fast 4. The Ohio Region of the Viper
Club of America will also host a balls-to-the wall autocross to challenge
all comers. Plus, Sunday, August 17th will be National Trail’s Sport Compact
Finals, which will feature a special Mopar-only bracket. Official entry
forms will be out this spring, so make plans to attend both days!
RayB