Re: Supercharging a v6

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 19:20:35 EST

Actually, I think any v6 reguardless of the current mods to it would
work,........just have to dyno it prior to the installation to determine a
baseline.

If the 3.9 has headers, a cam, head work, intake work, roller rockers,
hi-flo cat, and a larger TB, and a Superchips Icon to tweak the timing a bit
it would respond better.

Generally a stock 3.9 will dyno with 125-132 RWHP depending on transmission
(auto vs manual)

A supercharger on a v6 will typically add 50-80hp depending on boost levels.

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com