TB brackets

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 11:44:34 EST

Just an FYI-- I have powdercoated throttle body brackets available (red, deep purple, blue metallic, and yellow) for your 3.9/5.2/5.9L throttle bodies.

I am selling these for $30.00 shipped + your old bracket exchange. I have all the colors in stock ready to ship. I also can do valve covers, intakes, AC/Alt bracket, heads, oil pans, etc.

After these sell, I will be doing silver metallic (graphite) as that's been one of the biggest requests.

Email me if interested, or check out my webpage www.socaldakota.com (under Services)

Sam