Re: RE: Load Capacity

From: Jon (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 11:45:51 EST

This is right from the Dodge website for a 4x4 QC.

Capacities/Weights
Towing Capacity - Maximum-5950.00 lb

Towing Capacity - Weight Distribution - Manual Trans-2563.00 lb

Fuel Tank Capacity - FuelCapacity-24.00 gal

Cooling system capacity - -14.00 QT

Payload Capacity - Standard-1550.00 lb

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) - Maximum-6010.00 lb

Torque Load Limit - -0.00

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) - Standard-6010.00 lb

Towing Capacity - Weight Distribution - Automatic Trans-2578.00 lb

Towing Capacity - Standard-3400.00 lb

Payload Capacity - Maximum-1530.00 lb

Towing Capacity - Gross Combined Weight Rating-8000.00 lb