RE: Load Capacity

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 15:52:30 EST

With all the e-mails, I have to say, have the truck looked at for safety
purposes. You are too important to loose if you are going to allow the truck
back onto the street and the suspension gives away under highway speed.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".