RE: RE: Purchasing a Neon SRT-4

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 18:31:21 EST

I have been approved for the loan (made it higher to add a killer sound
system) but right now I fighting with the wife on too many cars issues.

I had selected my favorite color: SOLAR YELLOW. Reminds me of the days
with the Yellow 69 Chevelle SS with black stripes.

Talked the dealer to add the killer sound system and told me to select a
shop and a laundry list of system to be installed.

Now for the wife....well, I have to workout some issues tonight.

Soon as this is approved with the wife, I will post it.

However, when testing out the car from 0-60MPH, my watch said it went 5.2
seconds. Damn that was fast. Couldn't test out the 1/4 mile since there
was no markers to indicated but at least it had no turbo lag.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".