RE: RE: RE: Purchasing a Neon SRT-4

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 22:14:36 EST

> I have been approved for the loan (made it higher to add a killer sound
> system) but right now I fighting with the wife on too many cars issues.

Awesome... better buy her ALOT of gifts.... You better.. Or you're hear alot
of smack..

> I had selected my favorite color: SOLAR YELLOW. Reminds me of the days
> with the Yellow 69 Chevelle SS with black stripes.

Ugh.. Might as well paint some hash marks on the rear end and paint Tonka on
the side.. Me.. Black... Everything black..

> Talked the dealer to add the killer sound system and told me to select a
> shop and a laundry list of system to be installed.

Sound systems don't do much for me.. I'm very happy with my Aiwa MP-3
system, and Pioneer speakers all around in the current ride. If I were to
get one it would most definitely have a blow-off valve, timer, 24mm
front,22mm rear swaybars, MOPAR AutoX hi-rates with a 1.5" drop(I would love
to have Koni's in all four corners, but the stockers work just fine), and a
Quaife LSD.

> Now for the wife....well, I have to workout some issues tonight.

Better give that lady alot of TLC...

> However, when testing out the car from 0-60MPH, my watch said it went 5.2
> seconds. Damn that was fast. Couldn't test out the 1/4 mile since there
> was no markers to indicated but at least it had no turbo lag.

Easy mid 14 quarter. Alot of ricers on the bottle are gonna be sorry they
messed with that car... ;-)

Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES
Rahway, NJ