Re: WINTER BLAHS!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 19:25:57 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Don't worry - its winter here too. :-) I've actually found myself
> hoping that winter will last longer so I can finish some of the projects
> I need to get done!

I hear ya - I need more time to get certain repairs and mods saved up
for and completed.

   Although for the past week or two I've been in a
> bit of a funk - I can't seem to motivate myself to get out to the shop
> after work - just eat my dinner and go to bed. :-P

I hear that too! I have been VERY low on motivation... I've auctually
taken to reading sci-fi paperbacks again... something I dont do unless
I'm bored!

  I did get out there
> yesterday for a few hours though; to fix one of the Ram's valve covers;
> I suppose next I should take another look at the axle and vacuum system
> to try and figure out why it won't stay in 4wd.

hmm - fix a valve cover? Sure sure - fix a valve cover by installing
aluminum heads more like :-P

> If you're bored, there's always the 2003 DML Meet Report to work on. ;-)

2003 report? DooD! I havn't even finished the 2002 BBQ report! - - funny
you should mention it though hehehehh

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/