RE: RE: RE: RE: Purchasing a Neon SRT-4

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 19:34:36 EST

Hahahahahhahahaa

The only problem I couldn't find a woman that will take care of me like this
one does. Her complaints are too many vehicles in the driveway and want me
to switch bedroom. She wants the Suzuki gone and making me move upstairs
bedroom vice the downstairs master bedroom to control the kids upstairs.

Steven
2003 Dodge Quad Ram Hemi 5.7 (SOLD)
2000 Dodge Dakota S/Hemi (Some idiot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles-daughter has it)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
1992 Suzuki Swift GT 1775lb) (Sale-Intercooled Turbo)
PROJECT CAR:
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4
FUTURE PURCHASES:
04 Dodge Ram SRT-10 or 05 Dodge Dakota SRT-8(replace the Dakota)
04 Dodge Hemi Durango (replace astro)
04 Dodge Neon SRT-4 (soon)