re: What the.....

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 08:43:00 EST

>Yesterday = 76 degrees, sunny, no clouds
Today (and right now) = Snowing and 26 degrees!

Gotta love this Texas weather.

- - Bernd

Yeah Bernd, I've been listening to WBAP on the internet since last
night...(Damn I love my DSL!) Sounds like it's pretty ugly in Dallas too.

BTW, I washed and waxed the Dak yesterday. 84 degrees here on the west
coast of Florida! I miss Texas, but not the weather!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto, K+N FIPK, 3923's, MSD 8.5's, Mopar headers,
Catco hi-flow cat, 3" Mopar catback, Flowmaster Delta Flow 2 chamber, 3.92
LSD, and more to come!