RE: Supercharging a v6

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 10:15:53 EST

Oops, forgot to change the subject line.

Hey John, my only beef (and I think pretty much everyone else's too) with
the GW kit was the intercooler location. No way I'd pay that kind of money
to have that on my truck (especially not with the potholes we have in
Philly). Personally I don't think they've done much better with the
"official" ATI kit, it's still under the truck, granted it may be a better
location than the GW kit, but you can't tell me that it's operating at full
efficiency like that. Which is why I'm going with SD-Concept's kit, with
the intercooler up front. Plus their prices are actually better than any
others I've seen for a Procharger kit, and they have their own R/T putting
out over 700rwhp :) Man I can't wait to get home! This is gonna be an
awesome summer.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T