Re: Mig Welders?

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 00:01:10 EST

Gary,
 I use welders and sell one once and awhile. I can also tell you from
experience that you shouldn't waste your money on a cheaper off brand unit.
Stick with Miller,Hobart, ect. Not that much more $$$ and you can easily get
parts and service. Sounds like a good 110 v. will do what you want. Rember
gas welding doesn't work outside or anywere with a draft.
GEORGE!!